Tuesday, May 12, 2009


While I was in Indiana, Bonnie, David and I stopped
by the Cemetery in Wabash, on our way home after
Church, to check out our Mom's grave site.


The bride and groom, Cortney and Trina Fritz, with
Bonnie, mother of the bride and my sister.


A really, really good picture of my oldest brother
David, with our niece Elena Huntley, taken at
the wedding.



The mothers of the newly married couple.
My sister Bonnie on the left and Jean Fritz on
the right.




My brother David, sister Bonnie and her
daughter Trina, (the bride) early Saturday, putting the
finishing touches on the tables, etc.

2 comments:

Lana said...

How great that you got to go - I'm glad you took pictures and shared them :)

Jordan and Tara said...

I wish we could have been there! It looks like you guys had a great time! Thanks for sharing the pictures.