Friday, June 13, 2008

Flowers

Diane took this picture of Sam and I, the middle of May, when we went to Ogden to spend the afternoon with Bob and Diane and have dinner. I have gone on long enough I think, so I will end with this picture.
I took this right before we left for Sandpoint. I was so excited to have a blossom on my Poppy. I have been babying this plant for about four years and this is the first flower ever. It had a dozen buds on it when we left and all opened while we were gone, but my backyard neighbor told me she enjoyed them for me.

I took these on one of our warmer days this spring, when my flowers in the front yard were looking good. This is rock cress by the front of the house.


3 comments:

Lana said...

I love you guys! And I loved seeing all of your pictures :) Congratulations Morgan! It's crazy that they are so grown up.

ARCHER'S said...

Hey it was really fun looking at all your pictures - I can't believe how green and pretty it was in Washington. It looks like the Garden of Eden. Thanks for sharing them on your blog!!

ARCHER'S said...

Also, Sara & Morgan look so cute & grown up. I bet you are so proud of them :-)